Soap Making Workshops
We will be making soap using the Cold Process method.
Wednesday Workshops 6 to 8 p.m.
Saturday Workshops Noon to 2 p.m.
Must be 18 to attend workshops
- Full instruction and a demonstration of making cold process soap before you dive into making it yourself
- Learn terms like ‘gel phase’ and ‘trace’(so you can talk ‘soap’ at parties)
- A lovely copy of F.R.O.G. Soap’s super cool soap making handbook
- Several cool recipes to try when you get home
- Safety procedures so you will be able to work with sodium hydroxide like a pro
- All supplies and equipment provided, including goggles and gloves
- Support after workshop is over (ask questions anytime by email or Facebook or do it the old fashioned way and come down to the shop)
- Best of all, you go home with 2 pounds of all natural soap, that you made!
Note: Workshops last approximately 2 hours (enough time for downtown parking restrictions during days sessions!)
Please download, print and sign Waiver of Liability
To set up a special workshop and date for a minimum of 4 and up to 10, contact us by email: email@example.com or give us a call: 360-627-7431 or via the shop cell phone: 360-337-0934. We give a 15% discount on groups of 4 or more.
Discount Code: grouprate to receive 15% discount. Discount activates when reserving 4 or more spaces.
To register for our workshops, head over to http://www.frogsoap.com/shop
Workshops to come:
- Colors, Layers and Swirls
- Homestead Soap
- Goat’s Milk, Beer and Carrot Soap
- Pizza Box Soap
- Holiday Soap
I did the Beginners Workshop tonight and I LOVED it!!! How I wish I had started my soapmaking with this class first — I learned so many great tips, best processes, great recipes and had an all around fun evening with Laura. What a dear, sweet lady!!!!! So talented, I loved hearing all her ideas and suggestions…..and LOVE her soaps. If you want to smell heaven, walk in her shop. I can’t wait for my next class.
Thanks again Laura,