Soap Making Workshops
Come January 2018 we will start up the Soap Making Workshops again. During December, we are just too swamped with tending to the shop there just isn’t time for workshops. Thank you for your patience.
We will be making soap using the Cold Process method.
Wednesday Workshops 6 to 8 p.m.
Saturday Workshops Noon to 2 p.m.
Must be 18 to attend workshops
- Full instruction and a demonstration of making cold process soap before you dive into making it yourself
- Learn terms like ‘gel phase’ and ‘trace’(so you can talk ‘soap’ at parties)
- A lovely copy of F.R.O.G. Soap’s super cool soap making handbook
- Several cool recipes to try when you get home
- Safety procedures so you will be able to work with sodium hydroxide like a pro
- All supplies and equipment provided, including goggles and gloves
- Support after workshop is over (ask questions anytime by email or Facebook or do it the old fashioned way and come down to the shop)
- Best of all, you go home with 2 pounds of all natural soap, that you made!
Note: Workshops last approximately 2 hours (enough time for downtown parking restrictions during days sessions!)
Please download, print and sign Waiver of Liability
To set up a special workshop and date for a minimum of 4 and up to 10, contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: 360-627-7431 or via the shop cell phone: 360-337-0934. We give a 15% discount on groups of 4 or more.
Discount Code: grouprate to receive 15% discount. Discount activates when reserving 4 or more spaces.
To register for our workshops, head over to http://www.frogsoap.com/shop
Workshops to come:
- Colors, Layers and Swirls
- Homestead Soap
- Goat’s Milk, Beer and Carrot Soap
- Pizza Box Soap
- Holiday Soap
We will be setting up more workshops over the next few months. Check in from time to time to find out what’s new or…
… sign up to receive the latest news about our upcoming workshops
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ title=”1″]