Here in Downtown Bremerton we are having our 26th Annual St. Pat’s Parade on Saturday, March 18, 2017; rain or shine.
- Time to get your Irish on and celebrate this fun community tradition.
- Sponsored by Olympic College Foundation.
- Parade steps off at 11am at 6th and Pacific. Heads south on Pacific to Fourth Street. Turning Right to head down to Park Avenue. Left towards Burwell and Left again onto Burwell and into the tunnel.
- Spectators are welcome to follow the parade into the tunnel. There will be no vehicles in the transit tunnel for the St Patrick’s Day Parade. The parade MUST be in the tunnel at 11:25 am. Get there a little early to walk through the tunnel with the parade.
- Leaving the tunnel walking on sidewalks up to Pacific and to 4th.
- New this year the Manette Yacht Club Bar is serving Breakfast Burritos, Scones, Guinness, Green Beer, Irish Coffee, and Mimosas at the Uptown Auto body lot.. In case you need a hair of the dog…
Shops will be open, so hang around town a bit and check out what’s in town! You’ll find shop and restaurants you didn’t know existed.
Be sure to pick up your Gold Coin Passport (children only) and collect as many of the 1000 Gold Coins that will be hidden along the parade route.
Next, head to participating shops to collect signatures to get your festive prize at Liberty Bay Books!
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!